"A life that is not documented is a life that within a generation or two will largely be lost to memory."
- Elder Dennis B. Neuenschwander

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Birthdays

We've had 5 birthdays pass since December and I don't think I blogged about them. 
 

We started out with Ian's birthday on December 11th.  He turned 6 years old.  Doesn't he look happy about that? :)



Then on January 8th Matt turned the big One Two...12!  I can't believe I have a 12 year old and a priesthood holder at that.  What a special birthday!




Tyson came next on January 12th.  He turned 36.  Sadly he was really sick in our hotel on his birthday.  Although, he was at Disneyland for some of it...kind of festive, if he didn't have a fever and chills.  He did get a few gifts when we celebrated Kellen and I's birthday.


 
I decided to take a birthday selfie with a sleeping Kellen since he and I share a birthday.  I love that boy and he will forever be THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT!
Our birthday is on January 29th.  He turned 3 and I turned 35.  I have yet to feel sad about getting older.  I really don't think I ever will.  I've seen people who freak out when they turn 30.  What is the fear?  Those type of things don't bother me.  With age comes wisdom right? :) 


Kellen was happy with his birthday balloon.  The boys wake up to one every birthday with a treat tied to the bottom.  This year it was a little fire truck.  I love the dollar store. 


He had a chocolate Bundt cake and I had a Better Then you know what cake.  It's my favorite!  





 
It was a good round of birthdays.  Every year is special because we get to celebrate those we love in our lives.  I am grateful for all my family!  Kaleb is the lone birthday in the summer.  He can't complain though.  You can do a lot more fun things for a summer birthday. :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's so crazy that your family has 5 birthday's out of 6 so close together.