"A life that is not documented is a life that within a generation or two will largely be lost to memory."
- Elder Dennis B. Neuenschwander

Saturday, March 21, 2015

By Small and Simple Things




I was able to attend the temple this past Thursday.  I hadn't been for a while and it felt good to be there.  I had some special moments where the spirit testified to me of the truthfulness of all I was hearing and the gospel.  It was not so much thoughts as feelings.  My heart welled up with gratitude during those moments I was touched by the spirit. 
I've never had any big, inspirational moments in the temple.  They have always been very subtle feelings that strengthen my testimony. 
As I stood in the celestial room I thanked my Heavenly Father for moments like those, the small tender mercies.  It these small things, over the course of my life, that have helped to spiritually be who I am today. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This week must be special. I went too for the first time in a while. I'm glad you got to attend.