"A life that is not documented is a life that within a generation or two will largely be lost to memory."
- Elder Dennis B. Neuenschwander

Monday, May 18, 2015

A River Walk

Kellen and I took a walk to the river last week.  He loved being free of his stroller and running around.  He wanted to bring his umbrella just in case.  Luckily we didn't get any rain but later that night there was a big thunderstorm. 
I love living by the river...the smell, the sounds!  It is like a little oasis in the middle of the city.  It's therapeutic to spend time there and my kids can't get enough of throwing rocks into the water. 
I started out trying to take pictures of the things around me, like birds and flowers.  But, when you have a subject as cute as Kellen it ended up being all about him.  It's hard to resist those blue eyes and blond hair. :)



As you can see I got a few of birds and flowers.
 




But it comes back to Kellen.
 



He and Ian like to put those in their mouth and say, "Look mom, I'm a farmer."




No comments: