"A life that is not documented is a life that within a generation or two will largely be lost to memory."
- Elder Dennis B. Neuenschwander

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Rexburg



It's been a long time since I've blogged so future blog posts will be playing catch-up.  Back in the fall we were able to go to Rexburg for a quick one night trip.  One of Tyson's old scouts was having his mission farewell and we didn't want to miss it.  We took the day on Saturday to see my old stomping grounds from my college days.  Rexburg has certainly changed and grown since I was last living there in 2001.  It was fun to show the family around and see some of my old haunts. ;)  It is a beautiful campus and the Rexburg temple is so, so beautiful.  I especially loved the windows in the front.  It was a beautiful day to be there. 



I took a picture in this exact spot with my roommates a long time ago.  Back then the sign said Ricks College.  My apartment was right next to this sign.  Lots of fun memories!


Tyson and Jared.  He is doing awesome on his mission and is such an example to my boys.  He was so excited to see Tyson there.


Here we are at Frontier Pies.  The first restaurant I ate at when I first got to Rexburg for school.




This picture sums up the trip.  It was fast, just a little over 24hrs.  We were all tired and ready to be home but it was fun to see how things have changed since I've been there.  We also made a quick stop to see my brother and his family but I failed to take any pictures of that.  They love living in Rexburg. 

No comments: